Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why didn't anyone tell me???

Pedicures are AWESOME.  Here is mine:
Yes I already ruined it, but what do you expect, it's me.  Anyway, my boo Tess had told me about the slutty Asian pedicurist she went to in Brookline, but I don't like slutty Asians.
Editor's note: This Asian isn't that slutty, but Googling "slutty Asians" is horrifying.

So I was like eeeeeh okay when my mom suggested we get pedicures, and then, as I said before, it was AWESOME.

We went to some salon school in Williston and my pedicurist-in-training was this cute girl named Anna with one of those Cindy Crawford beauty mark piercings.  Anna was also wearing a low cut shirt.  That meant, when she was giving me what basically amounted to a half-hour foot massage, I had both a nice view and a nice foot-time.  Mmmm.  I wanted my nails purple at the beginning, and then realized I was mean for not including green, and then Anna suggested I alternate toes.  Yay!  Of course, as you can see, I f-ed it up before I even walked out the door, but such is life.

In conclusion, get a pedicure.  Even if, like me, you spend the majority of your time barefoot, go treat your feet to a bath-rubdown-exfoliation-moisturizing party.  Is nice.  I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment