Saturday, September 11, 2010

Continuing the Walking Trend

Wellllly welly welly.  Today I didn't do anything.  Well, I did stuff, but nothing...scheduled.  You know?  I finished season three of Skins...I played trumpet!  For like ten minutes.  I put my bike back together and went to Safeway (EXPENSIVE) to buy stuff to make no-bake cookies.  Then I made them and they are superb.  I also made pasta, and chicken, and and and...strawberries and yogurt.

Tonight I walked to the beach.  It's 30 blocks away.  Whatevs!  It was beautiful.  I watched the sun set as I walked and then wandered around.  I took the train back because I was tired and didn't want to walk in sandy shoes.  Tess had locked herself out so I let her in and then she died over my cookies.

Today was really nice, but I apparently can't put it into words.  Maybe I'll try harder later, when I didn't just try to remember my entire road trip.

Approximate distance: 3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment