Sunday, September 19, 2010

MAH HURR DID

Once upon a time I thought I was going to blog every day.  That turned out to be a dirty lie.  But I'm blogging today!

I went to this super awesome place called Public Barber Salon to get my hair cut.  SuperCuts just isn't the answer, I've found.  Not to mention the opposite-of-an-answer that Crystal Hair Salon on Comm Ave in Boston is.  Gross.  BUT this place was amazing.  First of all, they give you free beer, and I had this great guy named Josh cut my hair.  The directions I gave him were something along the lines of, "I want it trendy but not too much so I don't freak out the Marin moms, and I want it shorter than it is but not too short, and I just want less of it up here and over here, but I still want it cool."

And it's so cool!  If I weren't all sweaty and gross from Muni I'd post a picture.  Maybe later.  Anyway you should all go there because it's cheap and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment